Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental Shaman App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragon

Dragon

Elemental Shaman App. Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Shaman App.   Elemental Shaman App. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:40 am

Name: Tony " Tha Dragon " Carter

Please post link to your amory here:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Hateshock

Character Name: Hateshock

Class: Elemental Shaman

/PLAYED Total:34 Days

/PLAYED @ 70:13 Days

Main Spec 41/0/20 ( Wrath Totem FTW )

What are your professions?: LW/Skinning 375/375 (DRUMS)

Are you exalted with Aldor/Scryer, Cenarion Expedition, and the Sha'tar?:
NO/NO/NO Still working on it.

How many days per week are you available to raid?: 7 Normally (excluding the first 2 thur. of every Month). I do remodeling work and I get home between 3-5 server every day.

Post a link to any WWS parses from previous guilds:N/A

What are your previous guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving:

In order from most recent: Bipolar : Left due to the fact I won't be able to make there raid times. Illuminati : Left to be in Bipolar with my Best Freind who is no longer raiding on his toon anymore.

What previous raiding experience do you have?: On this Character
Kara: Full Clears
ZA:Full Clears
Mount Hyjal:Full Clears
Black Temple:Full Clears
Sun Well:1/6 Downed

Why do you think you deserve a raid spot in Illuminati ? I was in Illuminati or in a Shion ( Travis ) Guild from level one on my Shaman. I breing 3 years of raiding to the table. I have either been officer or GM in most of the guilds I've been in.( That would be on my priest Dragonlight ) I know how to conduct myself in a raid. I also know how to lead and run a raid. But the real reason I deserve a raid spot is I give Shion 3% crit 3% Hit and 100 extra spell damage in a raid.Shoin with out my totems Sad Shion with my totems cheers With that being said I know my class. I try to help other with questions about shamans. I work with guildie to try to improve the over all raid.

What are standard consumables you bring to raids?:Everything from Flask-Food ect......

What Addons do you use while in Raids?: HealBot,Omen,Deadly Boss Mods,
I use about 8-10 mods

Why do you wish to join Illuminati ?: I feel that Illuminati and I are a perfet fit as far as the goals, idea's and general direction the guild is headed. I want to raid in a freindly and fun environment.

Do you know anyone in the guild that may vouch for you?: Shion,Lanshi,Destinyboo,Arianhna,Stalkingyou,Fluffinstuff,Empathie,Jofaja and Voudou
I know others but I just did want to my the list too long.

Anything else you wish us to know?
I'm a 33 year old Nerd. I have a 3 year old son. I'm either working spending time with my son or playing WOW. I'm also
Beta Testing WOTLK...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like all kinds of music from Rap - Heavy Metal . I play bass and plan to go back to school to my Degree in Computer Science and Engineering. Look I just want to have fun playing WOW and progress through WOTLK. I know I'll have fun doing that with you guys.

Thanks for reading this App.
Hateshock aKa Dragon
Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman App.
Page 1 of 1