Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shådowstep - Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shådowstep

Shådowstep - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Shådowstep - Rogue   Shådowstep - Rogue EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Name: Maclean

Please post link to your amory here: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Sh%C3%A5dowstep

Character Name: Shådowstep ( alt + 134)

Class: Rogue

/PLAYED Total: 26 days, 1 hours, 10 min

/PLAYED @

Main Spec: 20/41/0

What are your professions?: 325/375 LW, 336/375 skinnng

Are you exalted with Aldor/Scryer, Cenarion Expedition, and the Sha'tar?: scryers-revered, cenarion - revered, sha'tar - honored

How many days per week are you available to raid?: Sunays-Thursdays, 6 ST-8 ST or so, so I can make it to all of your raids at 6 ST, but would only be there for 2 hrs or so, since you guys normally end at 9-10 ST. For friday-saturdays, 4 ST -11 ST for the times i can raid.

Post a link to any WWS parses from previous guilds:

What are your previous guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving: Used to be in Heaven Wrath, on my pally. Back then my pally was my main (holy spec), I left because I got tired of healing and didn't like raidng as much, so wanted to make my rogue the main and start raiding on him.

In order from most recent: Heavens Wrath.

What previous raiding experience do you have?:
Kara: full
ZA: full
Mount Hyjal: full
Black Temple: 5/9
Sun Well: 0

Why do you think you deserve a raid spot in Illuminati: Because i know my class really well, and what to do in raids, i pretty much know any fight and what to do on it. I always try to show up for every raid, if i cant make it to any i try telling a officer or GM that i cant make it. I would also bring any foodbuffs, elixirs ect to help the raid as much as possible.

What are standard consumables you bring to raids?: food buffs, elixirs, poisons and so on.

What Addons do you use while in Raids?: omen and deadly boss mods mainly i use for raids.

Why do you wish to join Illuminati ?: Well where your area is at for raiding, my gear level is there. Looks like a great guild to join and nice people, talked to some of them before. Looks like you guys progress quick, heard you went into SSC the other and downed 2 bosses that night.

Do you know anyone in the guild that may vouch for you?: No one I know of.

Anything else you wish us to know? im 17 years old, like to hang out to friends, sports and playing WoW.
Back to top Go down
shådowstep

Shådowstep - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Shadowstep   Shådowstep - Rogue EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:01 pm

Opps, my talent spec is 16/41/4 right now, then going 20/41/0 when i get my swords,
Back to top Go down

Shådowstep - Rogue
Page 1 of 1