Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Elsasius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elsasius

Application: Elsasius Empty
PostSubject: Application: Elsasius   Application: Elsasius EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:47 pm

Character Name: Elsasius

Class: druid

Main Spec: Feral (bear) 0/50/11

What are your professions?:

Are you exalted with Aldor/Scryer, Cenarion Expedition, and the Sha'tar?: Exalted- Cenarion Expedition, Honored- Aldor Honored - Sha'tar

How many days per week are you available to raid?: Friday - Sunday

Post a link to any WWS parses from previous guilds: N/A

What are your previous guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving: Royal Knights - no more raiding till expac

In order from most recent: Royal Knights

What previous raiding experience do you have?:
Kara: full
ZA: full
SSC 3/6
TK 1/4

Why do you think you deserve a raid spot in Illuminati: I'm pretty flexible and know the fights to all bosses in all raids. I'm a quick learner and a good follower. I'm alot of fun to have around and can fill that valuable tank spot. I also make a great OT =)

What are standard consumables you bring to raids?: any that I need, food, pots, elixers etc.

What Addons do you use while in Raids?: Omen, DBM, X-perl

Why do you wish to join Illuminati ?: You guys are a fast progressing guild and a pretty tight knit group plus you're pretty leanient when it comes to RL situations. I hope to see you in game =)

Do you know anyone in the guild that may vouch for you?: Celebourne

Anything else you wish us to know? Hi =) My name is Matt and I'm a sexy smart-ass 16 year old Thanks for taking the time to review my app =)
Back to top Go down

Application: Elsasius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: