Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiding Shamans Please Read & Post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon

Dragon

Raiding Shamans Please Read & Post Empty
PostSubject: Raiding Shamans Please Read & Post   Raiding Shamans Please Read & Post EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:46 pm

First off I would like to let you know if you have any questions about Raiding as a Shaman then please post them here.
I check the forums everyday so I will try to answer your questions. If you have any suggestions or comments please post them here also.

If you are going to raid I need you to post your Character Name and your weekly availability.
I would like to make sure I have all the shamans on the same page.

Thanks

Dragon

Kamaris wrote:
Also unlike myself, alot of people might not like the super theory craft that you posted, you might want to break a few basics down for each spec, not everyone likes to read 10-12 pages on theory like I do. Smile

Thank you, You breing up a good point. I'll be posting the raid talent points for each spec of shaman. That I would like to see in every raid. If you use your own spec be ready to prove your spec is better in a raid.

With that being said I'll be posting a much more simple and to the point guide.

Last edited by Dragon on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamaris

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Shamans Please Read & Post   Raiding Shamans Please Read & Post EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:14 pm

Trilvine aka Kamaris
I raid on both, so yea...
Availability Sunday-Thursday all night

although, since I have to come tank most of the time this doesn't really help.

Also unlike myself, alot of people might not like the super theory craft that you posted, you might want to break a few basics down for each spec, not everyone likes to read 10-12 pages on theory like I do. Smile

Cheers,
Adam
aka
Kamaris
Trilvine
Back to top Go down
Voudou

Voudou

PostSubject: I am Voudou   Raiding Shamans Please Read & Post EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:36 pm

I have no life so raiding almost every night is ok, but I do get unexpected overtime at work but I will call you and let you know. If you have any other questions for my just let me know =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Shamans Please Read & Post   Raiding Shamans Please Read & Post Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiding Shamans Please Read & Post
Page 1 of 1