Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magehere - Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maghere

Magehere - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Magehere - Mage   Magehere - Mage EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:49 pm

Name: Wes

Please post link to your amory here:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Magehere

Character Name: Magehere

Class: Mage

/PLAYED Total: 25 days, 8 hours, 31 mins

/PLAYED @

Main Spec: 2/48/11

What are your professions?: 350/375 tailoring, starting alch

Are you exalted with Aldor/Scryer, Cenarion Expedition, and the Sha'tar?: no,no and no

How many days per week are you available to raid?: I can make it to all of your raids, for sundays-thursdays, 6ST-8ST. Friday-saturdays, 4 ST-11ST for raids. So on weekdays, would get a good 2 hrs in or so, then would have to leave since you guys end around 9-10 ST.

Post a link to any WWS parses from previous guilds:

What are your previous guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving: I am in Xiilegion right now, mainly friends, but until I can find a guild that does 25 mans.

In order from most recent:

What previous raiding experience do you have?:
Kara: full
ZA: 4/6
Mount Hyjal: 2/5
Black Temple: 1/9
Sun Well: 0
for SSC/TK 3/6 and 2/4

Why do you think you deserve a raid spot in Illuminati ?: Well, because I know my fights on bosses, if I dont know any I try looking up on them. I help the raid out as much as I can, by bringing food buffs/elixirs/reagents and so on. I also know my class well and what to do.

What are standard consumables you bring to raids?: food buffs/elxiris/reagents.

What Addons do you use while in Raids?: deadly boss mods and omen pretty much I use.

Why do you wish to join Illuminati ?: Well your my type of where my gear level stands, you guys look like you progress great, good days/times and looks like a awsome guild to join. Very Happy

Do you know anyone in the guild that may vouch for you?:

Anything else you wish us to know?I am 18 I like to play WoW and raid. I also love sports and I play football and basketball.
Back to top Go down

Magehere - Mage
Page 1 of 1