Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flechingmage - Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flechingmage

Flechingmage - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Flechingmage - Mage   Flechingmage - Mage EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Name: Matthew Rugamas

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Flechingmage

Character Name: Flechingmage

Class: Fire (Raiding Spec) (ATM i am pom pyro fore 2 reasons. 1 im not raiding right now. and its better for PvP 2. I have been working on an alt so i havnt been on my mage as much.)

/PLAYED Total: 45 days

/PLAYED @ 70: 23 days

Main Spec 41/0/20 ( Wrath Totem FTW )

What are your professions?: enchanting 335 /Talioring 375 I plan to Get my enchanting up soon.

Are you exalted with Aldor/Scryer, Cenarion Expedition, and the Sha'tar?:
None of them. But i Am working on all 3 of them right now

How many days per week are you available to raid?: About 5 Days, I look at a guild raid times and I make it work with my own.

Post a link to any WWS parses from previous guilds: N/A

What are your previous guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving: I've Been in Evolution,TnA, Exile
Evolution: I wasn't making enough raids for them.
Tna: broke up.
Exile: I left because they were being total jerks to me posting my myspace in trade and just plain keeping me around to make fun of. then they broke up.

What previous raiding experience do you have?: On this Character
Kara: Full Clears
ZA:Full Clears
Mount Hyjal: 2/6
Black Temple: 3/6

Why do you think you deserve a raid spot in Illuminati ? Because I have some exp. in Higher end raids and my gear is Okay. I have been working really hard to prove my self to people and Always give 100% when i raid.

What are standard consumables you bring to raids?:Flask Of pure Death and Usally the best Spell damage food i can find on the AH..

What Addons do you use while in Raids?: Omen. X-peral. Recount. Titan Bar.

Why do you wish to join Illuminati ?: I want to meet some new People and get better gear than i already have. Find people to talk to and to help people if they need it.

Do you know anyone in the guild that may vouch for you?: Not really. =(

Anything else you wish us to know?
I'm 15 years old. I live in california and love to PvE. I always look for a guild thats my level or a little better than me so I can particapate in there events and make a difference, and thats what i hope to do here. When i find a guild i make time in day to raid with them so everyone is happy. I can raid 3 hours a day and i always give it my all. I can take a joke just as well as i can dish em out. I Plan on playing WoW for a long time and have no intention of quiting.
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Flechingmage - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flechingmage - Mage   Flechingmage - Mage EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:03 pm

First off I would like to thank you for appin' to the guild.

Now with that being said:

Please log off in your pve gear.

Your age..........Most of us are mid 20s and up.
We're looking for people who can not only make 75% of the raids
but also handle them selves in a mature manner.
Are your parents going to make you quit raiding if the raid goes to late?

PLease respond to these questions and any other questions the other Officers post.

Thank You

Dragon

Hateshock Elemental Shaman
Back to top Go down

Flechingmage - Mage
Page 1 of 1